Peru-2021 Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, Rainbow Mountains and More! RSVP by Sep. 30th 2019<<
Trip Dates: May 22nd-31st 2021
Deposit Deadline: Sep 30th
This is a true 5 star adventure with the highest caliber guides and the best quality gear and equipment in the industry!!!
Our trip up the Inca Trails to Machu Picchu followed by a 2 day hike to the Rainbow Mountains is unlike any other. We will see and do things that others just don’t. It is both incredibly beautiful and challenging. We will also trek to lake Humantay which sits roughly 13,800′. There are two additional side treks included at Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu Mountain which sits high above the city of Machu Picchu and Wayna Pichhu Mountain which is a true adrenaline rush.
Add 5 days by joining us on the Ausangate Circuit Trek for more incredible and remote high altitude trekking. More details can be found on the event page > HERE
NOW Outdoors is partners with an award winning company known for their eco-friendly, sustainable, leave-no-trace travel. They support the local mountain communities and organize regular charity events in the Cusco region of Peru (donating clothes, medical supplies, medical intervention, building schools and clinics, planting trees, and more)
The full itinerary and specific details wont all fit in the space here on meetup. If you would like more information, email us at email@example.com
Deposit >>> $650 (Deadline Sep 30th 2020)
>>Paypal link–> www.paypal.me/nickofthewoods/
>Credit Cards and Checks are also accepted. Please contact us for details on these.
• Lake Humantay Day Hike (13,780′)
• Extra hike permit within the city of Machu Picchu: Wayna Picchu Mtn. or Machu Picchu Mtn.
• All transfers to and from airports/hotels, trek
• 8 Days of professional guide service with a licensed, professional, English-speaking guide
• 5 nights in a hotel in Cusco (double room)
• 4 nights camping on the Inca Trail and Rainbow Trek in 3 person, 4 season Mountain Hardwear Tents (double occupancy)
• Extra thick foam mattress sleeping pads and self-inflating mattresses
• Multi course meals on the treks including snacks and tea/coffee- Meals are made fresh using locally sourced ingredients (can cater to any dietary requests or needs).
• Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and private transport to Cusco
• Inca Trail permit
• Personal porters to carry overnight gear
• Dry bags in which to put your overnight gear on the trail (for porters to carry)
• Machu Picchu Entrance fee (both time slots AM and PM)
• Trek cook, kitchen and dining tents, tables and stools, stainless steel dishes and utensils
• Boiled and purified water to refill your water bottle/bladder every morning/afternoon/evening
• Hot water every morning and evening for washing purposes
• Campsites with toilets (Inca Trail)
• First aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
• Bus ticket down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• Guided tour of Machu Picchu with plenty of time to explore on your own
• Booking/credit card fees
• International and domestic flights
• Rescue insurance
• Personal gear (clothing, day pack, etc)
• Additional excursions or tours in Peru
• Personal meals and expenses beyond what is included above
• Single Supplement (Single room, Single tent)
• Tips and gratuities